How to Deal with Difficult People and Situation
By Bob Phillips
Discover the Right Way to Handle Conflict. Conflict is an unavoidable part of life, but you can control how you respond to it. You can let difficult situations fuel your anger and stir your desire to retaliate – or you can choose to grow in empathy, honesty, and acceptance. It’s up to you.
Overcoming Conflict will give you the confidence you need to solve arguments, settle disputes, and restore harmony. You’ll learn…
- ten common myths about conflict
- how to properly discuss differences and issues
- the importance of observing body language
- what to do when someone confronts you
- the power and meaning of forgiveness
By applying the principles in this book, you will develop new patterns of behavior that will significantly improve your personal and professional relationships and give you greater peace of mind when conflicts arise.