Sometimes You Win – Sometimes You Learn
by John C. Maxwell
New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell teaches readers how to turn every loss into a learning experience.
John Maxwell believes that the greatest lessons we learn in life are from our losses. Everyone experiences loss, but not everyone learns from it. In SOMETIMES YOU WIN – SOMETIMES YOU LEARN, Dr. Maxwell explores the most common lessons we learn when we experience loss. He then explains how to turn a set-back into a step forward by examining the eleven elements that make up the DNA of Those Who Learn:
1. Humility – The Spirit of Learning
2. Reality – The Foundation of Learning
3. Responsibility – The First Step of Learning
4. Improvement – The Focus of Learning
5. Hope – The Motivation of Learning
6. Teachability – The Pathway of Learning
7. Adversity – The Catalyst of Learning
8. Problems – The Opportunities of Learning
9. Bad Experiences – The Perspective for Learning
10. Change – The Price of Learning
11. Maturity – The Value of Learning
Learning is not easy during down times, it takes discipline to do the right thing when everything is wrong. This book provides a roadmap to doing just that. As John Maxwell often points out – experience isn’t the best teacher; evaluated experience is.