The Hope Quotient
By Ray Johnston
The Hope Quotient is a revolutionary new method for measuring ― and dramatically increasing ― your level of hope. Hope is more than a feeling; it’s the by-product of seven key factors.
When these are present in your life, they cause hope to thrive.
- Factor 1: Recharge Your Batteries Nobody does well running on empty.
- Factor 2: Raise Your Expectations You don’t get what you deserve; you get what you expect.
- Factor 3: Refocus on the Future It’s time to throw away your rearview mirror. No one goes forward well when they are looking back.
- Factor 4: Play to Your Strengths Be yourself; everyone else is taken.
- Factor 5: Refuse to Go It Alone Never underestimate the power of support. Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto.
- Factor 6: Replace Burnout with Balance Burning the candle at both ends isn’t as bright as you think.
- Factor 7: Play Great Defense Avoid these five toxic hope killers that can threaten your future.
Using seven years of research, powerful biblical illustrations, and compelling human-interest stories, Ray Johnston explains how these seven essential factors will support, sustain, and strengthen your hope. And when consciously built into your life, how they will unleash hope in your marriage, your kids, your career, your church, your community, and the world.
Discover your HQ level, the most important contributor to your overall success, and then learn how to improve it. Because when hope rises ― everything changes.