By Craig Groeschel
Wondering what Craig Groeschel‘s book Weird is about? Looking for reasons to read it? Are you thinking that some quotes might help convince you? Check these out!
- It’s time to create a margin in which you not only focus on your true priorities but also simply breathe and begin to enjoy life again.
- You have to start saying no to good things so you’ll be able to say yes to the best things.
- Marriage requires serving the one you love with the selfless love of Christ. This includes acts of service, and working together, even when it’s not easy or convenient.
- To have your kids end up somewhere on purpose, start with the destination in mind.
- We live aware of God moment by moment. He is not a part of our lives; God is our life.
- Is what I’m doing, is what I’m looking at, is what I’m thinking, honoring God?
- Your body isn’t meant for porneia. It’s meant for the Lord.
- The things that make us sad, the things that make us righteously angry, or the things we care about that others don’t are often a key that unlocks our reason for living. It’s our burden.
- If we want to be better than normal we must move from good intentions to what I call God intentions.
- Weird people focus on just one God-given objective with tremendous results.